Favorite painting style: minimalism
Listed in Who’s Who in American Art, is President Emeritus of the Pastel Society of American 1998- 2001. She is an elected member (V.P.) of the Allied Artists of America, a member of the Catherine Lorrillard Wolfe Club, Pen and Brush, Inc. and the Salmagundi Club, IAPS former Board Directors, Artist Fellowship, American Artist Professional League (Fellow), Audubon Artist. She has received the Dianne B. Bernhard Gold Medal Award in Pastel, the Gold Medal Art Spirit Foundation Pastel Award, Audubon Artist, NYC; Distinguished Merit Award NJAAPL; and the HK Holbein Award from the Pastel Society of America.
- Favorite Artists – Marc Chagall, Nick Cave, Amedeo Modigliani, and Pierre-Auguste Renior
- Favorite Painting to View – Monet’s Water Lilies
- Favorite Painting to Instruct – Santori
- Favorite Music for Painting – Sam Cooke, Stevie Wonder, The Mountain Goats
- Hobbies – Making music, WINE, my cat, going on very long bike rides
- Fun Fact – I have been to 48 out of the 50 states