Favorite painting style: minimalism
Primary medium is oil, but also enjoys working in watercolor and pastel.
His interest is in the figure and portraiture, usually in a realistic, contemporary environment. He considers himself a classical painter with an occasional impressionist leaning. The current president of the Art Centre of New Jersey located at Riker Hill in Livingston. He graduated from Rider College (now University) with a B.A. in Fine Arts/ Studio and Design studied at the Art Students League in New York with Harvey Dinnerstein. His work has been exhibited throughout the state and has won numerous awards.
- Favorite Artists – Marc Chagall, Nick Cave, Amedeo Modigliani, and Pierre-Auguste Renior
- Favorite Painting to View – Monet’s Water Lilies
- Favorite Painting to Instruct – Santori
- Favorite Music for Painting – Sam Cooke, Stevie Wonder, The Mountain Goats
- Hobbies – Making music, WINE, my cat, going on very long bike rides
- Fun Fact – I have been to 48 out of the 50 states